276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline, and a Winning Attitude

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So by the time you blindly follow someone’s analysis and enter a trade, you’ll be left with a question: Everyone being on the correct side of a trade is probabilistically impossible. Nobody wins without someone on the other side to lose. Extending this to the more "you win more than you lose" advice, Nobody wins more than someone out there who loses more. Trading is an activity that offers the individual unlimited freedom of creative expression, a freedom of expression that has been denied most of us for most of our lives.” PDF / EPUB File Name: Trading_in_the_Zone__Master_the_Market_wit_-_Mark_Douglas.pdf, Trading_in_the_Zone__Master_the_Market_wit_-_Mark_Douglas.epub What caused this dramatic change in perspective? I’m sure it won’t surprise anyone that the answer to this question is very simple: money! The problem with making trading decisions from a strictly fundamental perspective is the inherent difficulty of making money consistently using this approach.

If you can’t trust yourself to be objective and to always act in your own best interests, achieving consistent results will be next to impossible. Preparation is the key to success. Traders should create a comprehensive trading plan that outlines their strategy, risk management, and rules for executing trades. This plan becomes a roadmap to operate the market with discipline. For instance about 3/4th of the way into the book he spends time talking about what a trend is and how to identify it. Seriously? Not only should the reader already have such elementary knowledge before reading this book, he contradicts himself by giving any time to such matters.At that point, I’m not sure what happened to the members who followed the admin’s advice because I had already left the group. I just finished Trading in the Zone. One of the biggest things I got out of it is that after you place a trade, you don’t need to know what’s going to happen next to make money. Douglas highlighted the unpredictability of the market and emphasized that it is a game with uncertain outcomes. Traders must accept that they cannot control the market but they can control their reactions to it. This change in mindset is critical to business success.

In the end, the moment you open yourself to “possibilities,” instead of being too “enclosed” on what you have… The author is inclined to his theory that anyone can win at trading by drawing some absolute lines of attitude, discipline and psychology required, somewhere that suits his theories.This book is different from other book about trading that i have read before. Other book may tell you what indicator or stop loss technique that work, but you won’t find any of that from this book. However, it would be best never to forget why you placed it initially—limiting losses and exactly knowing when you’re wrong.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment