276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel Hasbro Legends Series Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Part One) 2099 15-cm Action Figure, 2 Accessories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Trying to create a new superhero, Miguel O'Hara accidentally turned himself into the best Spider-Man in the multi-verse! Those shoulder joints are absolutely fantastic, and feel more sturdy than the Pizza Spidey joints, which always give me pause. The one seen here is actually on loan to me from Max, who was kind enough to help me round out this last piece of Series 7, just so I could finally be done with it.

It makes sense, of course, given the desire to stick with the animation look, which isn’t as shiny looking as the comics. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. I feel like there should be some sort of darker accenting on the blue sections, and the sculpted textures on the red get a little lost with nothing to make them pop, but as far as the basics go, he’s alright. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.On the plus side, the metallic red they’ve used looks really, really slick, rivaling the last figure’s metallic blue in terms of coolness factor. The torso is a little long and flat, and the hips could use a bit of tweaking to improve the movement.

is a vanilla ‘mate, relying on just the core long-footed Minimate body, meaning he’s 2 1/4 inches tall and he has 14 points of articulation.

There was Spider-Man 2099, Hulk 2099, Ghost Rider 2099, Doom 2099 (as in the doctor, not the video game), Punisher 2099, X-Men 2099 and… uhhh… Ravager 2099. The head in particular is really nice; it’s a very clean, sharp sculpt, and I really appreciate how well you can make out Miguel’s face under the mask.

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Marvel Universe in 6-Inch Scale: Look for other Hasbro Marvel Legends Series figures (each sold separately) with comic- and movie-inspired characters. Always read labels, warnings, directions and other information provided with the product before using it. Trying to create a new superhero, Miguel O'Hara accidentally turned himself into the best Spider-Man in the multi-verse.

Across the Spider-Verse builds on that set-up, and installs Miguel as a main character for the film’s story.

In a lot of ways, this body feels like the true successor to the old Bullseye body, and that’s a definite compliment. Sellers are responsible for following applicable laws and regulations, including posting items with accurate labelling and warnings. Look for other Hasbro Marvel Legends Series figures (each sold separately) with comic- and movie-inspired characters. CM-SCALE COLLECTIBLE SPIDER-VERSE FIGURE: Spider-Man 2099 arrives at Marvel Legends with this premium 15-cm-scale action figure inspired by Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Part One)!Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products. Yep, Walgreens, our resident “out of left field” action figure distributor has picked up yet another line to carry, Marvel Minimates. PREMIUM DETAILING AND ARTICULATION: The Marvel Legends Series Spider-Man 2099 figure is highly posable for display and play and features sculpt and deco inspired by the distinct Spider-Verse visual style! is, notably, one of four ‘mates in Series 7 to not use any add-ons, making it a very parts sparse assortment as a whole. Spider-Man 2099 is another figure from Series 2 of Hasbro’s Amazing Spider-Man Marvel Legends Infinite Series.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment