276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Queen's Assassin

£7.775£15.55Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Formerly woman&home's junior news editor and a contributing writer at Bustle, her words can be found in the Metro, Huffpost, Delicious, Imperica and EVOKE. As a fashion editor who struggles to get boots that fit, these are the best wide fit boots I've spotted this season An official portrait of Queen Victoria on the occasion of her Diamond Jubilee, after a reign of sixty years

A video, which The Sun reports came from the suspect's personal Snapchat account 24 minutes before his arrest, shows a man wearing a mask claiming that he intends to attempt to kill the Queen. verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{ The man in the video says, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for what I’ve done and what I will do. I will attempt to assassinate Elizabeth, Queen of the Royal Family." In the days since the Queen's Christmas was disturbed by an armed intruder, reports regarding how close he got and his alleged intentions have been revealed. The Queen's would-be assassin was arrested while allegedly armed with a crossbow within a short distance of where she was located.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment